CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

wut

allofmywhy.jpg

.CIRCLE. .CIRCLE.

So much meaning. So much to process.

But all I want to take from this is our need to get back to the simple life. So I went back and played Chrono Trigger.

Short review?
Damn right.

Imaginary Coolness Imaginary Coolness

I liked it.

This was actually really funny to me. The voice could have been a bit cleaner, and you need to work on your lip sync. Other than that this was a really good flash. 5/5 8/10

Grey Story Grey Story

What..?

I understand completely, don't get me wrong, but that was an awful story. This is the story of a girl and the tool who loved her. How well do they know each other? We don't know, but we're willing to tear ourselves apart for her. Don't get me wrong, I would go to the ends of time for a girl, but not a girl who doesn't know I exist. I understood the blurring effect was symbolic for fading away and I didn't hate it, but after I noticed it, the ending was so predictable. I'm not amused. The piano is too twangy for my taste. It doesn't really blend with the soft aura this has. The melody is great, but wrong instrument. It gives me a headache. A four is about all I can give for the game mechanics working. Although how slow I was and the inability to pick up multiple items annoyed me, but I understand that was the point.

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

Awesome.

Excellent message. The walk was a tad long and boring, but emphasized what happened. While playing I had a strange render issue. I was walking by flowers and then they flashed into trees. Hopefully an isolated incident. A challenge to all 0 bombers, do better. Sure, it was a fairly simple art game, but I doubt you could deliver such a message.
Breakdown:
9/10 stars - Excellent message, but the walk could have been shortened a bit.
Rated 5/5 - The split ending was a great touch.

The Sagittarian The Sagittarian

Hm..

I don't appreciate a game made just so it can promote another game. Although I do play Dead Frontier and it is amazing with the new 3D update. Still, low blow. This game had a cute, relaxed style about it. I liked it. The audio got a little annoying when it got to high pitched parts though. It sounded like it peaked or something. Whatever it was it annoyed me.

DJ Cafe - Creeper DJ Cafe - Creeper

So I was watching a flash..

And the credits forced me to have to change my pants. This is some grimy shit here, bro. Keep it up. The drop was just great. I lol'd. Your break could have a better melody. I didn't like how it sounded on flats and sharps, but the tear back into the wobble was nice.
Regardless, this is still a 5/5 10/10

Actualized Actualized

This has nothing to do with your song.

You sir, are forever alone.

sumguy720 responds:

{:'~D -]

Tribes - The Rise Tribes - The Rise

Faith.

You've restored it. I love you.

TheRealSam responds:

Ahahah I didn't know I could do that
Thanks a lot dude! :D

Deadpool vs Powdered Toastman Deadpool vs Powdered Toastman

Blast from my childhood!

Powdered Toastman?! You're kidding me! [; I love when people make things that just bring back the past. It's nice to reminisce. And also made very funny Ren & Stimpy episodes. And Deadpool is just a badass. Looking forward to his movie! I go to school for digital video production and such and one of my friends has the script for it. Excitement to the power of ten? I believe so.
And I cannot pick anything apart in this drawing. It was drawn very well. And although there is a color version, I like this black and white version. It's like a comic book. 10/10 5/5

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

I like it!

Art was created for expression. It can be whatever. Even convey a message. I'd say this conveys it's message really well. And honestly, I don't keep up with big artists on NG. If it's funny or entertaining, I like it. There's a technical or artistic standpoint for everything(this is pointed directly at HAYDS510). Even if this was drawn recently, It depicts the style of a kid in elementary school(except in my case that boat would have been more of a block of wood with windows and a sail, but my drawing skills are irrelevant in this). There will always be someone to piss and moan over nothing. Therefore, your opinion means nothing. For every one of you, there's at least ten people who like it. Instead of wasting your time and typing up your 0 bombs and such, read the text below the typing area for reviews. Or I'll happily send it to you word by word through private messages. Let me know if you're interested in that!

Anyways, onto the art. Saying this isn't an old picture scan, I love the way it was presented in the style of an elementary student. Watercolors, marker, random colors and stick figures. And every sun HAS to have a face on it! Completes the picture! And the humor only adds to it. But.. Unfortunately I must deduct one star.. The horse the Native American is riding didn't have ears.. I'm so sorry.. But this detail cannot be overlooked! So instead of ten stars.. I have to give you only ten stars.. Oh darn it. My math is like his spelling. ];

Terran Medic Terran Medic

- - -

I didn't want to post a review until I watched the timelapse video and honestly, that was phenomenal. Two questions though. Firstly, was that your first attempt at drawing her? Or did you make changes as you went? I would presume you had some sort of a rough draft. And secondly, how long was the video before timelapsing? Now aside from questions, the detail in this picture is amazing. I do not play Starcraft 2, but I have played games like it such as the Command&Conquer series. But since I do love that type of game with the overhead commander type deal, I'm sure I wouldn't mind Starcraft 2. Although I'd get destroyed by some pro player.
But back to the picture. I just wanted to touch on this, but her white armor protects everything around her boobs. Not the actual boob. Just pointing it out in good fun. x]
But I'll be straight and honest with you, I'm completely at a loss for words to describe how I feel about this. I'm not much of an artist to say the least, but I can appreciate things like this. I can't describe why I like it, but I do. It looks terrific.
I hope you keep drawing and make a good career out of it. If you love it, make a career of it, right? Rated 5/5. 10/10 stars.