DJ Cafe - Creeper DJ Cafe - Creeper

So I was watching a flash..

And the credits forced me to have to change my pants. This is some grimy shit here, bro. Keep it up. The drop was just great. I lol'd. Your break could have a better melody. I didn't like how it sounded on flats and sharps, but the tear back into the wobble was nice.
Regardless, this is still a 5/5 10/10

Actualized Actualized

This has nothing to do with your song.

You sir, are forever alone.

sumguy720 responds:

{:'~D -]

Tribes - The Rise Tribes - The Rise

Faith.

You've restored it. I love you.

TheRealSam responds:

Ahahah I didn't know I could do that
Thanks a lot dude! :D

BulletWUB BulletWUB

Micheal!

I can't really base might vote off of anything, but it's a great start. The build up is sounding really nice and I can't wait for the big drop. Keep going! :D 9/10 cause you won't do work. :3

OTYYYYYYYYYYY

Chill House Loop Chill House Loop

THIS IS THE GREATEST LOOP EVERRRR

Nah, I'm jk. I love you Michael! But I'm not a listener of house. But if I did, this would be a great part of a song. It has a nice flow with it. It's not at all sketchy. It all just seems to go together.
And finding an intro all depends if your going for house or progressive house.
And although I did say I don't listen to house, I still know some things about it. ;3

Keep goin' Michael!
Rated 5/5
9/10 stars for bein' such a sexy loop.

TY _boner

Jumping Beans Jumping Beans

Okay..

After changing my pants.. I came back to type this. I've been following this song through with your progress and have officially been blown away. I'll agree. One of the best dance songs I've ever heard out of this site. I might add this to my dance cd. ;P If I were to put a top 2 best. 1. Parkerman1700 2. momboom1 That's standing right now until someone knocks one of you out. x] I LAHV YOU MICHAEL!!!!1!!

TY SIRRR. I hope I didn't ruin your pants :(

The Wait is Over [Final] The Wait is Over [Final]

If you were to look on the floor..

You would find the shattered remains of my mind. It's been blown. This song is just so energetic and nice to listen to. It remains soft but keeps such a hard tempo and sharp attacks from the instruments to keep you relaxed but still remain attentive. I've listened to a lot of your songs since Tetris'd and am truly impressed. Your style is something I look for. You have a fusion of old 8-bit, chiptune music fused with new age dance. I like it. It sounds great, chiptune is in fact my favorite type of music. 5/5 rating. 10/10 stars. Marvelous song, my good sir.

Parkerman1700 responds:

Thank you for such an in depth review! I like how you've defined my music, as a fusion of 8 bit and new dance, that's about as close as I can think of as to what it is.

Anyway, thanks for such a great review, it's good to have fans like you. (That rhymes)

Trance Melody Test Trance Melody Test

. . .

Win. Wonderful melody. I laik et. I may be forced to steal this and put into something.

momboom1 responds:

Then I must be forced to slit your throat sir.

Disposable Breed Disposable Breed

Not bad.

I do agree, the vocals were a bit quiet in some parts and were a tad overpowered by the instruments, but the message portrayed by this song is quite meaningful. But I noticed someone said that there should be, "screaming" added. Heavy Metal doesn't involve screaming. This song seems to lean more towards the old school metal. Not this new age, hardcore style where you can't understand a word they say. Go back to AC/DC, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath and Alice Cooper. That's heavy metal. Screaming is more appropriate for death metal and such.