CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

wut

allofmywhy.jpg

.CIRCLE. .CIRCLE.

So much meaning. So much to process.

But all I want to take from this is our need to get back to the simple life. So I went back and played Chrono Trigger.

Short review?
Damn right.

Imaginary Coolness Imaginary Coolness

I liked it.

This was actually really funny to me. The voice could have been a bit cleaner, and you need to work on your lip sync. Other than that this was a really good flash. 5/5 8/10

Come To Australia Come To Australia

You know that mountain it showed in the video?

It was actually a death spider taking a nap. Humorous flash.

Green riding hood Green riding hood

FUCKING FURRIES

But the animation was quite nice.
Still..

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Peach had a frying pan.

I find that quite acceptable for a woman.
Excellent. This was made quite well. The music is nice and catchy.
The flash was entertaining, I like it a lot. :D
I can't really find a fault, I really like the artwork you've done.
5/5 10/10

Programmed to Love Programmed to Love

Lqtm

I laughed a little once I caught onto the joke. Excellent job. :D

samsonloftin responds:

Much thanks :D

Your Duck. Your Duck.

Lolwut

This was adorable for Valentine's Day, I liked it, but I loved the joke when he was on 'cloud nine'. I laughed for a bit.

Nothing in Between Nothing in Between

My biased review.

I love chip-tune music. Your animation was decent, and your drawing style is cute to go along with the story. A big problem I saw was when they hugged, the crown went behind the guy's hair. If this was intended or not, I don't know, but I would have liked it better if it stayed on his head. Anyways, I greatly enjoyed this flash. The story is very cute. Also, this flash holds hidden messages in a sense. Drop your phone and go live your life. You can take from it what you want, but that's what I got. Everything else made up for the crown and left you at a ten. ^-^

What's the Worst What's the Worst

Ridiculous!

But I liked it. The voices had an odd sound to them, but I could at least understand it. Something to work on. I liked your animation, It wasn't god awful. And also, I thank you for the random moving lock of hair. I hate when people have the same picture sit there with no motion for long periods of time.That has redeemed your -1 for voice-acting. 10(initial)-1(voice-acting)+1(being smart)=10 Congrats. ;D